Friday, October 9, 2009

Teamwork Revolution Power System - Back In Pre-Launch Until Nov 7th

Teamwork Revolution Power System is back in pre-launch due to a broken written agreement by the payment processor and the owner James Al-Oboudi.



As James is always looking out for the "little guy", the payment processor did not honor their written agreement concerning transaction fees and James felt it was in the best interest of the members of TWRPS to go back in to pre-launch until another form of payment processing is set up.

Way to go James. Thank you for looking out for us.

The good news is that you have another chance to join Teamwork Revolution Power System for FREE again until November 7, 2009; build your downline and see what benefits are available and the great potential this company has to offer.

It doesn't matter if you are completely new to the world of internet marketing. If you are interested, join my team and we will help you build your downline.

I keep in close contact with all of my downline members with information on marketing, providing access to a training web site and personal help if needed.

I enjoy what I do and if I don't know the answer to a question, I will find an answer for you.

If you succeed, then I succeed in more ways than one; I have helped you to learn the correct and successful way to market your business on the internet and I have also helped you gain the freedom in your life that we all want. A win/win situation for everyone.

I am inviting you to join my team with Teamwork Revolution Power System.

Try it out for FREE until November 7th and find out for yourself that Teamwork Revolution Power System is "totally different than any other MLM you have joined or ever read about".

If you have any questions at all before joining, Email Me.

I would much rather have you join my team and feel comfortable with me as your sponsor, fully informed of the program and ready, willing and able to work with other team members for a common goal, than to have someone join who is not sure about what Teamwork Revolution Power System provides and how it can benefit you.




With Teamwork Revolution Power System you have the potential of earning $2300 per month. This amount is very easily attainable but no guarantee can be made. It all depends on how dedicated, determined and your willingness to work at growing your new business with my help and the help of other team members.



Click Here to Secure Your Position and Join Teamwork Revolution Power System


Monna Ellithorpe
Fort Myers, Florida (USA)
Teamwork Revolution Power System
Visit Me on PeopleString
Skype: monna.ellithorpe

No comments: